Pack Sizes Pail 19 L.
TURBO HD SAE 15W-40 API CI-4 PLUS
- Category: Engine Oils
- Application: Heavy Duty
This motor oil for mixed-fuel fleets allows for greater operational efficiency and extends the service life of the engine and the lubricant. Excellent thermal stability and protection against oxidation, which reduces the formation of deposits and sludge. Better stability in cutting conditions, which reduces oil consumption and provides anti-wear protection.
• Excellent anticorrosion protection in friction bearings (critical EGR).
• Excellent anti-wear, antifoaming, and antioxidant properties.
• Excellent soot control.
• Stable viscosity under extreme temperature conditions.
• High control of deposits and sludge caused by high temperatures.
• High viscosity index.
• Low ash formation.
• Minimal release of particles into the atmosphere.
• Protection against wear in valve trains, rings, and sleeves.
• High resistance to oxidation.
The DIESEL SAE 15W-40 API CI-4 PLUS oil is recommended for four-stroke diesel engines designed to meet the exhaust gas emission standards set forth in 2004. It maintains engine durability when employed in exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems; designed to be used in diesel with a sulfur content at or below 0.5% in weight, which provides better soot control and may substitute CF, CF-4, CG-4, CH-4, and CI-4 categories.
It has formal approval for:
API CI-4 PLUS
Furthermore, this motor oil meets or exceeds ACEA E7-04, Cummins 20076, 20077, 20078, Detroit Diesel DFS93K214, Global DHD-1, Mack EO-MT, MAN 3275, MB 228.3, MTU Tipo 2, Renault Truck RLD -2, and Volvo VDS-3 requirements.
|PROPERTIES||SAE 15W40 API CI-4 PLUS|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||15|
|Foaming test ml/min, max.|
|Technical Data Sheet||Download|
|Safety Data Sheet||Download|
Parque Industrial Gonher, Carretera a Garcia km 1.2, 66350 Santa Catarina, N.L.